What are some of the hardest tickets in San Diego to get your hands on? No, we aren’t talking about tickets to see Justin Bieber. San Diego ComicCon tickets sell out within minutes of them going on sale every year. If you want to get your hands on a pair you have to be crazy lucky or coordinate a massive team of friends to work together.
Well, lucky for you we know how hard it can be and are going to give you a chance to win two 4-Day passes to this years events, and to sweeten the deal we’re throwing in parking passes at the Horton Plaza.
Want all of the gory details?
Click on this link “like” us on Facebook and fill out the form. That it! But, if you want to get your name placed in the drawing a few extra times you can share our post with all of the details and Tweet about the contest using the hashtag #ComicsNStuff and you can be entered three times.
Good luck and don’t forget to share this with your friends, if they win they’ll feel obligated to take you.
Rules and Fine Print:
Comics-N-Stuff ComicCon Four Day Pass Giveaway
Please read these Official Rules before entering this promotion (the “Promotion”). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.
1. Eligibility. The promotion is open to individuals who are at least 18 years or older (or the age of majority in entrant’s state of residence), and who, upon entering the Promotion, at the time of the drawing, and if asked to provide an affidavit of eligibility following the drawing, have either: (i) a user account on Facebook and “like” Comics-N-Stuff on Facebook. The promotion is open to any residents of any country where the promotion is legal. Winners outside of the United States will be responsible for paying for shipping of the prize. If you do not meet any of these requirements or any other eligibility requirements in these Official Rules, you are not eligible to win a prize, and Comics-N-Stuff (“Sponsor”) reserves the right not to award prizes to you. Employees, directors, officers and contractors of Sponsor and Sponsor’s advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to win. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Promotion Period. The Promotion starts Monday July 1rd, 2013 at 5:00pM PST and ends Sunday, July 14th, 2013 11:59 pm PST (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
3. How to Enter. (a) On Facebook. “Like” Comics-N-Stuff through your Facebook account, if you have not done so already. Fill out the information requested by the Promotion entry form (the “Entry Form”) provided under the sweepstakes tab on the Compulsion Reads Facebook page (located at https://www.facebook.com/comicsnstuffsandiego), and submit the Entry Form by clicking the “submit” button. (b) Bonus Entries. a. On Facebook. By clicking the “share” button for our promotion announcement you will receive an additional entry into the Promotion. You may also earn an extra entry by Retweeting our announcement, for a total of 3 entries per person.
Only one (1) entry per person, per platform, during the Promotion Period, provided however that a person may earn Bonus Entries as set forth above. Entries become the property of Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address connected to the Facebook or Twitter account that is used to enter will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
4. Prize: One (1) winner will receive: Two (2) Four day passes to the 2013 San Diego ComicCon and parking passes for all four days at the Horton Plaza lot. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
5. Random Drawing: The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries to be held by Sunday, July 15th, 2013 11:59 pm PST. We will then verify that all steps have been followed. The winner will be notified by email (at the address provided in the Entry Form) by July 15th, 2013. Prize will be awarded within thirty (30) days after winner verification. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if the winner does not respond to the notification within seven (7) calendar days, it will result in disqualification, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing. The prize winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within seven (7) days following the date of attempted notification. Prizes are not assignable or transferable, except to a surviving spouse.
The prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose), except that the prize will be subject to its manufacturer’s standard warranty (if any). No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prize will be permitted, except that Winner is responsible for all federal, state, local, sales and income taxes associated with receipt and/or use of any prize. Entry and acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, prize won, office affiliation, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. 6. General: Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries and accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from an entrant’s participation in the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Official Rules and waives, and releases Sponsor and Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Promotion, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from, all claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or to terminate this Promotion.
Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of any Promotion materials, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of any prize. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of California. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.